fingers crossed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I found this on CL and answered right away, now just waiting to hear from the seller. This will be a much better tandem to cruise around on for the wife and I. The 63 Schwinn is heavy.

I didn't know thay made a folding tandem. This looks like the tires are gone and it needs a good overhaul, but the price is 60 bucks.
s6837o.jpg

This is a photo of a nice one.
103zjno.jpg

Thats pretty cool!! I grew up in a tourist town and there was a couple around town in the summer kinda like that

I've seen one other like it on craigslist in a small town in Nevada.... that one was in poor shape.

Yes, from Italy. Everyone got in on folding bikes in the 70's.

I haven't gotten a response so it might be gone already. The ad said to call, but no phone number was given, so I emailed.

Theres one of those not to far from where I live, it's been posted for some time now. not sure if it's still up but evertime I searched it was there. lol

I had one of those(not a folder)but a cool little bike it was!Italian made with German 3 speed Torpedo,dyno lights,16" wheels,a very small but strong folder,wish i never sold it!
P1010202.jpg

Back