Finally done Huffy cranbrook build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought it off cragislist for 25 bucks after some black gloss paint and some bike parts I already here had it is. NIce and simple something i dont mind getting banged around being here at Mizzou. Comments and suggestion greatly appreciated

good job man i like the bike :mrgreen:

What a deal at $25 and it did turn out nice. I have a somewhat rusty/crusty one that I made ride-able a few weeks ago. Other than the grips I haven't figured out what changes I want to make yet. They are a nice inexpensive platform to start with and IMHO they ride nice.

Nice job. I love these bikes. They are light weight with classic lines. I have 2. One a cruiser with a homemade springer and one a 5 speed Klunker. Fun to build,
fun and fast to ride.

Looks great. We should have Cranbrook (department store cruiser) build offs.

Looks great....great lighting on the pic as well. I wish I would have taken some pics of my "Draczilla" which was based on the NEXT orange cruiser that I put a springer front end on.....oh well.

looks great! just finished a quick huffy myself:

i think yours would look great with some black wheel treatment, though i do like it as-is too. maybe black spokes OR just the hoops.

Great job! Nice colors.

Back