finallly got pics of the wifes bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well here is the completed bike with the bars she picked (i don't care for them but it's not mine) i did order white grips and peddles that i'm waiting on but other that that it's done I also learned that my crappy camera dosen't catch the real sparkle that the paint has but oh well.....enjoy

rollfast1.jpg

rollfast2.jpg

rollfastrear.jpg

rollfasttank.jpg

i dig it i really like the fenders with the white. is that duplicolor metal speckled red paint? i am using that color for the intierior metal on my 62 ranchero. nice bike and i kinda dig the bars. something cool about a woman who CHOOSES ape hanger bars.

Thanks for the comments yea it's the metal speks paint. I didn't have a problem with apes but i originaly had on 22" rise apes that i like alot better but i guess i understand her problem with them well they found a new home on my murray chopper but yes she did choose them over cruiser bars :mrgreen: ......

original bars on bike
jess's%20bike.jpg

where the bars ended up
kingkat.jpg

Nice little Rollfast for the wife. Good Job!

Very nice :D Full fenders and the 'nanner seat look mighty good on it. White grips & pedals like you have planned will really finish it nicely. You'll have to post some pics when they go on.

How durable do you find the Metal Specks paint to be?

-Mp

I like the color combo. New and different. The fenders are great and would be easy to recreate.

Back