Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Changed and added a few goodies on my Deep Six today...

felt-deep-six-brooks-b67.jpg

Cheers,
Volt

My Kingpin. I added a springer fork recently, otherwise it is stock. Does have a cup holder, bell, rear flasher and bar clock.
u5upa2e2.jpg
3yna5eru.jpg
uqy5u8uq.jpg

NicksGarage said:
Harold_B said:
Re-built my 1903 as a 1923ish and in a much rougher look. I'm happier with it this way....

Wow cool! A lot going on there. Been looking for bikes with the Abraham Linkage fork and a fender.

Thanks. The front fender is actually a Nirve rear skirt with the areas for the fork notched out. I used the nose of a front street sweeper to finish the front. The rear is a Nirve street sweeper rear. Aluminum and steel braces instead of the coat hanger style that came with the fenders. Yes there is a lot going on. A Doodlebug engine that has been reworked with Briggs and two stroke carb and plenum, a riding lawn mower alternator, a Dana three speed transmission, LED lights, etc. The top tube is the gas tank as is often done with the aluminum Felts. It's been inspected and is registered as a Moped in MI.

Just wanted to add my El Guapo to this thread. Since the pictures were taken, I've added a 3 speed rear hub, next will be a front brake.

Rustinkerer said:
I love those '03s! I've got a Red Baron, haven't rode it yet. Needs a 3 or 7 speed hub, my neighborhood is uphill both ways from my house!! :shock:
SUNP0026.jpg
~Adam

Hey Adam,

I just picked up a red baron over the weekend. So much of it is shot. Your bike looks great. I can recommend the Shimano Nexus hubs. They are super easy to adjust. I just picked up a Sturmey-Archer 8 speed and that's getting laced up right now. It's a very impressive unit and can accomodate 12gauge spokes with no problem. Enjoy.

-Gigmata

lobsterboyx said:
im starting to craft my little b@stard in to something ive been dreaming about!
You should be very proud. That's a good looking bike. I've got 3 pairs of Girvins and I haven't tried them out on a cruiser yet. I'll have some disc brake mounts added, then powder coating and then we'll see how they ride.

BarnesTO said:
I've been trying (almost) daily for one of those New Belgium Felts....Do you have it in hand yet? If so, how do you like it?

I have a 2011 New Belgium Brewery Bike for sale if you live in Socal. Your post is a few years old. You know doubt have had 2 by now.

This is a Felt Navy. This one is circa 2005 with a steel frame. It was turned in to a fixie while it was still dove gray. Just so you know I was one of very few people who wanted a beach cruiser fixie. I couldn't sell it at $400 nor $300 nor $250 so I said I'll take some spare parts and turn it back into a beach cruiser. A guy bought it while I was outside taking pics of it. He paid $800 for it. No haggling either.
1466127_10151805080992569_1951165384_n.jpg

1000267_10151805080707569_269144063_n.jpg

1471237_10151805081282569_40228061_n.jpg

1474484_10151805081452569_1826700539_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back