Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
na_prikole said:
Hi, guys, I`m from Ukraine and this is my favourite Felt Deep Six with some tuning. This bike took the first place at Kiyv Kustom Kulture fest.

Nice work on the Deep Six. Have you met up with Ruslan (Outlaw 3 here on RRB) and his Trans Am bike? viewtopic.php?f=48&t=63562&hilit=+kiev
My wife and I visited Kiev last Winter and had a beer and talked bikes with him at the Black Piglet.

I finally got my Felt done. It started out as a New Belgium Fat Tire Ale bike but it had some shipping damage when it showed up so I changed it up a bit. I blew it apart and had it all powder coated black. I swapped out the grips and added a Felt 1903 seat. I still have some things that I would like to do to it but it's good for now.

I just purchased a Felt Deep 6 and where did you get the head light for the bike it looks cool

Woody's Hot Rods said:
I finally got my Felt done. It started out as a New Belgium Fat Tire Ale bike but it had some shipping damage when it showed up so I changed it up a bit. I blew it apart and had it all powder coated black. I swapped out the grips and added a Felt 1903 seat. I still have some things that I would like to do to it but it's good for now.

Woody, I saw this on ebay with local pick up only :(. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Volt

the12volt said:
Woody's Hot Rods said:

Woody, I saw this on ebay with local pick up only :(. Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Volt

Volt,

The radiator in my car is now letting coolant into the transmission fluid. Not good. I need to replace the radiator and the torque converter. :( I don't really want to sell the cruiser but it would put a good dent in the repair bill.

After the damage the bike received on it's way to me, I'm hesitant to ship it myself. To do it right it would be big bucks. I guess I'll see how it plays out.

Thanks,

Woody

2eze6eje.jpg
My first bike! Stole this leftover El Guapo from a LBS for $350!! Although I like the rims seat and forks from the New El Guapo... This mill get a makeover this winter.

Latest posts

Back