Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jandroart said:
2005 Felt Chief with some mods.
IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg
:cry: its so beautiful

Felt Kingpin, found it in Oklahoma City at Bicycle Alley...
413c198f.jpg

Tater said:
Got this in the mail from Germany today. It’s inspired by the 1970 Gulf Porsche 917 Lemans race cars. As usual, pictures don’t do Felts justice. Simply stunning in the flesh.

DSC04476.jpg

DSC04478.jpg

DSC04479-1.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

917lemans20.jpg

Holy cow!!! For years I held onto an old Goodrich cruiser with plans to re-do it in the old Gulf racing paint scheme, but ended up selling it when we moved a few years back...now this! I would love to get one of these, but I suppose that's not an easy task these days...

Am loving all the Felt pics, didnt realise there were so many. Anyone have a pic of a Hot Wheels?

Am in the UK and got my latest Felt off Ebay tonight, a Little Bast*rd. So now will have this and my Shelby, so EXCITED !!!

What else is on my list I wonder :)

seadragon said:
Am loving all the Felt pics, didnt realise there were so many. Anyone have a pic of a Hot Wheels?

Am in the UK and got my latest Felt off Ebay tonight, a Little Bast*rd. So now will have this and my Shelby, so EXCITED !!!

Nice job scoring a Little Bast*rd. Did you find it in the UK or Stateside? I've been trying to snag a nice one forever. Post some pics once you get it in your mitts.

I have a Hot Wheels 68 entombed in its original box. Does that even count as having one? LOL

Hiya.

Yes I got the Little Bast*rd here in the U.K, the seller is from Devon or Cornwall and I live about an hour North of London. I am jealous of your Hot Wheels, other than a Revolver its probably the one I want to get my hands on the most :)

You do see the occasional Felt on Ebay over here but Germany is probably the best place to look if you want to try and track something down other than England. Next 3 bikes on my list are a Hot Wheels 68, Revolver and a Deep 6. I have 3 Cruisers now and my girlfriend is not too pleased about it having 3 bikes sitting in our conservatory but there is no way I am going to let them sit outside :).

Tater said:
seadragon said:

Nice job scoring a Little Bast*rd. Did you find it in the UK or Stateside? I've been trying to snag a nice one forever. Post some pics once you get it in your mitts.

I have a Hot Wheels 68 entombed in its original box. Does that even count as having one? LOL

got my little bast*rd now and love it. am trying to track down some original bits as the Brooks B33 doesnt suit it I think, also want to get some orginal handlebar grips. Dont like the wheels either but I guess I cant do it all overnight. Frame is unmarked and immaculate so I guess its a good start

IMG00184-20111214-1855.jpg

IMG00186-20111214-1856.jpg

seadragon said:
got my little bast*rd now and love it. am trying to track down some original bits as the Brooks B33 doesnt suit it I think, also want to get some orginal handlebar grips. Dont like the wheels either but I guess I cant do it all overnight. Frame is unmarked and immaculate so I guess its a good start

Nice catching that one. It’s too bad they swiped the wide Felt rims off of it, but those Electra rims aren’t all that bad. I have a Brooks Champion Flyer on my Lemans and it looks great. The CF is about the same size and look of the original Lemans and Lil-B saddles.

If you are looking for the original red saddle and fenders, both are listed on Ebay Germany. I don’t
know if they will ship to the UK. I was looking to get the fenders but the guy flat out refuses to ship to the United States.

Link to saddle: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Cruiser-Bike...ort_Radsport_Fahrradteile&hash=item25678afb4e

Link to fenders: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Neue-Cruiser...=Sport_Radsport_Fahrräder&hash=item35b7beb312

Great thanks will take a look. I have found a place that seems to have an original seat but I cant tell if they actually have it in stock or not, also in Germany. There seem to be a few places to get the fenders, eg, Chubbys cruisers in the US, also Mostrano has them I think, but maybe they arent the ones you mean.

You are right the Electras are nice but I prefer the Felt one, they seem to suit the bike more. I guess I could always change the rim colour to silver or black, at least that would be an improvement :)

Tater said:
seadragon said:

Nice catching that one. It’s too bad they swiped the wide Felt rims off of it, but those Electra rims aren’t all that bad. I have a Brooks Champion Flyer on my Lemans and it looks great. The CF is about the same size and look of the original Lemans and Lil-B saddles.

If you are looking for the original red saddle and fenders, both are listed on Ebay Germany. I don’t
know if they will ship to the UK. I was looking to get the fenders but the guy flat out refuses to ship to the United States.

Link to saddle: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Cruiser-Bike...ort_Radsport_Fahrradteile&hash=item25678afb4e

Link to fenders: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Neue-Cruiser...=Sport_Radsport_Fahrräder&hash=item35b7beb312

^^looks awesome as it is, but I understand you must fix it. but how/where did you find a nice bike like the MP in that condition??

@ Ratter, avoid using any sort of polish if you like the flat green color. If you want a shine on it, I would say polish will clean it up fast. Just my opinion.

I love my MP, It has turned into my number 1 riding bike since I purchased it.

Back