feedback obsevation

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
maybe this belongs in the "forum talk" section. if so please feel free to move it guys(mods)

i found this funny(ha ha funny)a while ago. is it just me or do all y'all check the feedback of guys you mite do business w/ or double check the guys you bought/sold/traded w/ in the past and look at their feedback?
it seems to me i see a lot of guys ive worked w/ have also worked w/ other guys I've worked with! i look around to other members and look at their feedback and i see the same names that are on my feedback.
yes, i know we're good guys, but i think we might also be whores :lol:
anyone else notice this?

Sure, I check the feedback when buying and selling. Not sure what you mean about whores, so I guess I didn't notice. :? Gary

Yes, i know what you are talking about. I look at feedback for new guys I'm dealing . I also notice a few common names. This is seriously a good selling community. for the most part feedback works to the best of our interest on this website. I have been saying that for years since I have dealt with flakes and scammers on other selling and buying sites. We just have to keep doing what we are doing and keep the scammers out. :mrgreen:

I suspect that there's some ppl who consistently buy things, some ppl who consistently sell things, and some ppl who consistently do both. Of those 3 groups, some folks diligently leave feedback, and that's why the same names keep popping up. That, plus I know I personally tend to feel more "obligated" to leave feedback once someone else leaves some for me....

But, I totally agree; this is still a fine community in which to buy/sell/trade bike parts. :mrgreen:

I always check and leave feedback (especially for pizza deliveries! :wink: ) and I have noticed a lot of the same names. I buy and sell here, even though it feels like it's been a bit more buying than selling lately. It's a great community for selling and trading here. My only burn was Black Crown Baboon. I'll sell most anything, so I totally get your "....." comment, but I prefer to think of myself as a Gigolo! :mrgreen:
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4q8_2q44CQ

Sometimes I get the automated "you got positive feedback" PM and never go to see what they wrote. Wondering if people check to see what I write on their feedback I sometimes leave some wacky ones just for fun. Once while leaving Rat Rod some feedback I ran out of space and had to leave another feedback to finish the story. :lol:

I always go read any feedback that I get.

Interesting that singular version is bleeped out, but the plural is perfectly fine. Guess there is strength in numbers. :D

Rat Rod said:
I'm guessing every member on the site has at least one kingfish feedback. :lol:

I don't hold a candle to Double Nickel or ASBoltnut.

kingfish254 said:
Rat Rod said:
I'm guessing every member on the site has at least one kingfish feedback. :lol:

I don't hold a candle to Double Nickel or ASBoltnut.

In terms of sheer quantity, Ind-chuckz leads the league with 228 positives. #2 is TinMachine, with 181.

I couldn't find a quick/easy way to figure out who actually left the most feedback, but...

I think it's interesting that the worst folks, most of them are coming in with 1 or 2 negatives...

I guess my point was that when I look back at my feedback and than look at other guys feedback I see a LOT of the same names. and yes its a good thing.
maybe I used the wrong word last night, maybe not 8)
but I do believe kingfish may be a gigolo :lol:
53920729.jpg

How do you think I pay for this bike stuff!
gigkf53920729copy_zps5c1dd6af.jpg

Latest posts

Back