FBM-GL presents F.Y.D.O. 2007

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 2nd annual "FYDO" Cruise has officially been dated! The cruise will take place in Holly Mich. on Sunday, Dec. 9th, 2007. All bikes are welcome. This is a family ride so parents are welcome to bring their families! The ride will be approx. 7 miles in length. All riders are encouraged to decorate their bikes and/or dress in Xmas/ winter/Dickens era costumes. This is not mandatory but it makes for a little added fun!
More info coming soon!

The "F.Y.D.O." 2007 Cruise is coming up on Dec. 9th. This year we will have FYDO shirts available! We will have the artwork posted within the next week and will start taking orders.

You know I'll be there. Will there be an caged and iced pixie chalenge?...Kelly

I hope to be there with a few more bikes and riders, I think we should send a freak down the alley.
BattleAlley.jpg

FBMGroupDickens.jpg

We'll see you and Brian there. There should be some of the Peddlers there also...Kelly

Hey Dan, I heard that Kelly's gonna ride a 12" Pixie down the middle of Battle Alley wearing only a Santa's hat and some well placed FreakBike stickers! :shock: :mrgreen:

Cool, lookin' forward to meeting you and your crew. How far is Toledo from Holly? Who else is in, Bud, Lefty, Dan, Beuler...Beuler :lol: ...Kelly

Looks like about 80 miles.I "spoke" with a few of you at Saline and got some FYDO stickers and was wondering if there was going to be another.

P.B.Army said:
Looks like about 80 miles.I "spoke" with a few of you at Saline and got some FYDO stickers and was wondering if there was going to be another.

Sorry to do this to ya, but We've got to cancel the Fydo and the Caged Pixie Racing. Please read the next post to understand why. I'm so sorry.
Chainsaw

We're gonna have to cancel the FYDO and pixie races. Gigs neck is still giving her lots of problems and she won't be able to ride. I've got a few jobs to do for people that aren't going very well because of the shuttle service between Gigs , mom and me. Throw in the odd hours of everyones work and the Dr. appointments and we've got no time to even sleep more than a few hours at a time.
Gigs and I feel like .... for having to cancel, but there just isn't any option. I'm hoping that after the Holidays things will level off and we can get back into the swing of everything.

I think that there's a ride in January that Gotavan attends. The 12s or something like that. I think it's in Dearborn, I'll check and see what it's about.
Sorry,

Back