Favorites Of My Collection

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, i was waiting for sarah to come get me today.. and got bored so i washed my panther.. then another, and another lol. So i took some pics of my favorite bikes..

Heres a group shot of my favorites.. (should have seen neighbors faces :shock: lol :mrgreen: )
PICT0054.jpg

66 Fleet Lowrider
PICT0055.jpg

1953 Spitfire (thought it was 58' checked serial # that was a plus eh? :mrgreen: )
PICT0056.jpg

1969 Schwinn Panther, the one that started my sickness. My pride and joy. :)
PICT0057.jpg

Moms 70's hollywood. need to check #'s on it still. I polished it up today for sarah to ride next time we go riding.
PICT0058.jpg

195_? Hornet. I forget exact year. BEAUTIFUL COMPLETE BIKE. It had S-2's so i decided to put some dependable new tires on her.
PICT0059.jpg

1950's Evans, Love this bike. I love the forks, shes getting new color this week.
PICT0060.jpg

My Buildoff Murray. I aint even started yet lol
PICT0061.jpg

But there ya have it. My favorite 7 out of my collection ;) Enjoy. :p

Thanks guys. :p I feel like riding today, i was coming home from my friend sarahs last night, and i was flying around the corner and my foot slipped off the front of the pedal, i .... near broke my ankle its black n blue today. Hurts like a sob. :'( I am going to my buddys later tho to pick up some parts for my buildoff bike.

Yeah wonderful day :lol: I just took some pain pills. Then i think i might go wrench in the back yard.

:lol: Okay, i have to quote steve. "So ya know... I have this.. Tricked out delorean.." That was priceless steve.

I get them from fleamarkets. ;)

Had a question on that 66 Fleet, is that an original tank bike and are there twin tubes running across the top of the tank. I have a frame that I will build soon that looks simuler I guess pictures would probably help anyways nice.....nice.....collection. 8) 8)

Original tank bike Goldstreet, its only single top tubes, its like a mini version of my Green panther. Kinda? lol idk. Yeah, My neighbors are always trying 2 peek in my back yard, some of my neighbors :\ idont want them seeing. Dad gum thieves. :x

Ready to sell some.. Idk what i want to sell.. Any idea what any of these or going for? Or how to get an idea? I ain't lookin' 2 get rich neither. Im prob gonna list a few on CraigsList.

Its all better bro, thanks for asking. Yeah the Hornet is one of my favorites. People are like why do you ride that pos? im like ITS A CLASSIC, There like sure, but its slow.. Then i say... :| Oh Yeah? Lets race :mrgreen: I beat em everytime haha.

Back