FAT TIRE BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Lets see all the fat tire bikes that are out there , here's a picture of my latest
phat as bike done001.jpg

My RRBO 7 build for my grandson. Murray Eliminator 20", Ratified. WCC wheels, 20x3 tires, Porkchopper forks, hodgepodge tank modified to fit. Home made truss rods made from an old chrome rack, extended rear drop outs.

24 x 3" Felt Berm Masters
This is the bike I hoped to enter Build Off#9 with but I needed a few more decals and a sissy bar to go with my bread loaf seat. I also would've liked white grips like the original Thunder Stars had.

hybyzyze.jpg

My Felt Cruiser, formerly a King Pin, is my modernized adult version of a Thunder Star like the one I had as a kid. It was my first bike but not my favorite one.

An Emory with 3G 57mm wheels with 24 x 3 tires and a Mongoose Beast with laid back seat post, the same shock handlebar stem as the Emory and big bars with a set of chain wheels off another Walmart bike, 34 tooth chain wheel made the gearing just right.

aua2xw.jpg

2e3btq0.jpg

Last edited:
SmooothThree
SmooothThree.jpg

"SmooothThree" is a delta trike comprised of a Worksman Trike that’s been chopped and incorporating the chopped frames of a woman’s road bike and a men’s touring bike, it has a 7-speed Shimano Nexus rear hub, Puch front drum brake hub, springer, Hoggy G 20X3.5 front tire w/Hoggy G 24X3.5 rear tires

On her fat tires she rides like she’s on a cloud! :)

Latest posts

Back