Fall Swap Meet @ Vintage Bicycle Supply November 14th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have video i took with Kuttnhack's new SONY......... he sent it home with me to put on here :cry:

and after a mere 2&1/2hrs, i found out it's not compatible with my MacBook :?
gotta love tech........ not

sorry guys

thanks mike s. that was a good swat meet and i love my 3G tires everyone needs to go buy a set

Sorry ya burned all that time on my non compatable w/Apple Sony POS! Why the heck do they do that? Maybe I can work it out on my PC and get the videos posted. It would be nice to have the memory clear for the SF Expo. Vulture, email if you want me to pick up the cam. before Sat. Mike, great job on the swap meet. By far exceeded expectations. Awesome!!! It was good to see and chat with everyone. Can't wait for the next one. Maybe your landlord will let you use the empty unit up front for a winter inside swap?

I seen Mike taking some pictures, I didn't want to tell him about the lens cap still on the camera :lol: no seriously he should have some stuff to post , I think I took like two pics :roll: but hey I was to busy looking at what I didn't need to spend money on such as the 73 Scrambler , candy apple red...pics later!

I want to thank everybody who made it out. And big thanks go out to kuttnhack and the vulture for being the parking monitors. There's no way things would have gone as smooth as they did without your help. If there is enough interest I'm thinking I could put this swap on in the spring as well. Regardless there will be another one next fall for sure. I did manage to get a couple of pics......good score on that Scrambler...
SANY0236.jpg

SANY0240.jpg

SANY0246.jpg

SANY0248.jpg

SANY0252.jpg

SANY0253.jpg

Gary Lee's Superbad trike......
SANY0257.jpg

what was that black mongoose going for? i should have gone had to work

8) that wuz alot of fun ,thanks mike for putting on a good swap ! and too the guy who took the great pic,s got a couple with my grandson on watch ! very cool 8) (second too last pic.and #5) thanx again and let me know about the next one ,i"ll be sure to sho up and support the madness !

Back