Fall Photos.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mom and I went for a bike ride around her neighborhood and I got some photos of my Raleigh in the leaves.
My 1970 Raleigh Sports:
DSCF5468.jpg

DSCF5466.jpg

DSCF5465.jpg

DSCF5461.jpg

And here is a photo of my mom's 1961 J.C.Higgins:
DSCF5477.jpg

Tomorrow I am planning to take my 64 Phillips out for a ride to get some outdoor shots of it. Plus I am going to pick up a Raleigh built Western Flyer hopefully tomorrow and take pictures as well. :)

Lots of nice maples. Our leaves are about gone for the year. Spring is only 5 months away! :p Gary

62hotrod said:
seems to be a nice clean bike good pics with the fall colors.........................
The bike is in great condition, the 3 speed cable needs some messing with but other than that all original and all near perfect condition. Even has original treads and tubes. Guy I bought it from found it in an abandoned house. :)

Peatbog said:
That house in the background is sweet--look at all that porch area for kids to play on.

+1
I like cool bikes and leaves are nice , but that house is awesome. :wink:

That house is in a part of Spokane called Brownes Addition. Some of their houses are from 1890-1910. Most are equally large and awesome. :0

Latest posts

Back