Fairborn Ohio Bicycle Show and Swap meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Fairborn Ohio 2nd Annual Bicycle Show And Swap Meet.
Where-1128 Broad St Fairborn Ohio 45324
When- June 28 TH 9:00 AM till ?
Awards for Best Original Bike, Best Custom Bike,Best Restored Bike,Best Rat Bike,Best Original Bike,Best Muscle Bike And Best BMX.

here is the flyer, thank you terry66 for making this, hope to have a good turn out this year we will also have a grill going for burgers and hot dogs, if anyone has any questions let me know 937-754-0929

Just a few days away. All you locals or semi-locals need to get out and support this one. It was a great show last year. I'll have a bunch of parts and a couple of cool projects.

Western Flyer Columbia Newsboy ballooner....seriously, you never see the ballooner versions for sale. Basically you get the bike as it sits less the wheels. $200 obo. The forks shown are not for sale

newsie1.jpg

1958 Huffy El Dorado. This is the last year before the cantilever frames. Bike is pretty complete. Fenders are banged up, but this could be a decent middleweight with a little effort and work. $150obo

58_huffy.jpg

I'll have a bunch of Firestone/Monark Super Cruiser parts for sale...frame, fenders, guards, etc.

I also have a nice set of blue wheels with Morrow hubs for sale.

I also have a nice set of Wheelmaster 24" wheels with heavy duty spokes. I bet they have less than 2 miles on them. The same wheels on Grumpy.

Back