Excelsior arch frame.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have posted pictures of this before but, I'm getting a little closer to finishing it. Still needs a skiptooth chain, grips and pedals. Actually I need about four skiptooth chains to get some of my projects complete. The seat is a Brooks copy by Velo orange. Cheaper than a brooks but, still not inexpensive. The handle bars are by Soma and look a lot like the old Major Taylor bars.
Picture198.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture199.jpg

so was this once a motorcycle?

that is one beautiful bike! :D love the arch top style frames. the seat-bar combo,makes it look fast just parked! like them boardtrackers, but at 6`2",275 lbs.,it`s hard enough to make to make a twin tube comfortable! :lol:

man thats gonna be great when its done(i now want an truss frame even more if thats possible :shock: )
theres been a rash of wood track grips popping up on ebay and theyve been going fairly cheap too...

That bike makes me feel funny...

:shock:

Great job. Besides having the look of speed, I bet it will be a super chic-magnet. Wish it was mine!!!!!

Thanks for all the kudos. I got the bike stand from a guy on ebay. He is located in Canada and sells them a lot cheaper than the bicycle meuseum in the states. He makes them in aluminum and I think bronze. I have a couple of leads on chains but, I'm open to good deals!

Back