• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND Evans Commander Chainguard or correct shape

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello, as the header says, I'm looking for this Evans Commander chainguard OR the correct shape from another model. Screenshot 2023-10-11 102524.jpg

Last edited:
There's a guy selling what your looking for on the C A B E right now. KRACKODA .Its listed in parts for sale. Hope this helps

This one is close, same shape, but has the raised center front to back.
View attachment 251266
Man, that is close. Thanks. Reminds me of a JC Higgins guard. I'm not sure if I could mimic or replicate the graphics on that raised section. I feel like this guard is going to be the proverbial needle in the haystack. Send me a pm on what you'd have to have for it.

Or not found in time. I had forgotten about the post.
I’m not seeing a way to edit or delete the post from my iPad..
Here’s a view of my screen View attachment 263921
Feel free to delete.
After a certain amount of time passes you lose the ability to go back and edit. As outlined in the classified rules you just need to reach out to staff and we can take care of it

This one is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back