ET bike idea

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well ever since I got surprised with an ET stuffed animal like I had as a kid Ive been thinking of a way to display it. Well what better way for a bike guy to display an ET then to build a bike with a milk crate basket. Since a loop tail Kuwahara is out of my price range my other option is something like the 76 suzuki bmx bike, Its not a looptail but looks alot like the Kuwahara. If anyone has any Ideas of a more common frame that looks like a Kuwahara let me know.

Any 80's bmx with a front gusset would work. Nothing spectacular about those kuwaharas other than being in the movie. A looptail mongoose with front gusset shouldn't be too hard to find and once painted I doubt anybody would know the difference. Especially if you get the decals. Do an image search on the et kuwahara and then on looptail mongoose. Almost identical bikes aside from the paint

I would build a 12" bike if it's just for display. Spoke wheels or "mag" wheels are easy to find, you can find miniature crates/baskets for the front, and the thing wouldn't take up tons of space to show off a stuffed animal.

hey cool idea. I just kinda fell backwards into a goonies bike. Wonder if this will start a trend? If ur not gonna ride it (display only) then +1 on the sidewalk bike idea.

Back