Escape from the prison planet...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe all the diamond framed road bikes that I stripped for parts, and threw away. I luv that bike! GREAT IDEA!

Parties are crashed
Skid marks are measured
The stories in the paper
You may read it at your leisure

:wink:

JTM said:
Parties are crashed
Skid marks are measured
The stories in the paper
You may read it at your leisure

:wink:

Billion people harvest on Mars.
Rebuild the remnants of the obelisk,
One mile from the pyramid.
Escape From the Planet of the Apes.
Go forth, ad infinitum.
Return the relics to the Elephant.
And Atlantis rises.

i was hoping someone would catch the reference... :mrgreen:

this bike really opens up new possibilities for these sorts of frames. makes me REALLY want to get a welder thats it i am in this is just too cool of an idea. cant wait to see it done.

yeah,

it's out in the garage with the rest of my unfinished projects... :|

worst winter i can remember... :p

oct.

sensor said:
bringing this one back to life so all then new guys can see a great idea :mrgreen:

Good call. I forgot about this one. This thing is too cool.

I'm inviting myself to go play at a friend's Dredge Repair Shop soon where he said I could goof around with the plasma cutter.

Fingers crossed someone is around that can weld a couple joints for me.

briancustoms said:
Nice bike, even better Clutch reference. Everybody should reference Clutch at least once a day.

"You Can Rock It Like Sir Sisyphus,
But Even In It's Genesis
It's Really Quite Ridiculous,
'Lectric Hobo, So Now You Know
Not To Clock The Weeble Wobble Hot Rod Gang,
Revelator Big Bang."

oct.

oct you are a weapon, down here in the extream south (Australia) beach cruiser or cantileaver frames are like trying to find chicken teeth! I started making one but the geometry was all wrong . This has flicked the switch, the light's on and burning bright!! Thanks man btw you did an awsome job. Oh and thanks for the Clutch ref checked em out they kick a bit of serious ness.

Sidenote: Tim Sult grew up down the street from me in Minnesota, a few years older than me. Long story short, I caught up with him at a concert when they were signing autographs, introduced myself. Since then I've hung out with the band backstage a handful of times, awesome guys, EXCELLENT band!

If I had money,
Like Henry Ford
Lord I'd have me a woman
on every road.

Back