ENGINE No.9 (completely complete!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ENGINE No.9

vibr8shun said:
I have this weird feeling that some time in the future, a company will manufacture and sell this type of set up...

wow! :shock: do you really think so? that would be so cool and quite an honor for me. :D hmmm, maybe i should apply for a patent... :lol: :lol:

these were just too cool to keep hidden....

bars-1.jpg

Ok so Ive been watching and being quiet maybe more amazed at your innovations but when I seen those PBR cans it makes me wonder "are you from Indiana".
When I was in the navy and if I was drinking PBR first thing out of their mouths was what part of Indiana are you from.....geezz
excellent work...cans and all
Terry

jezusjonz said:
Ok so Ive been watching and being quiet maybe more amazed at your innovations but when I seen those PBR cans it makes me wonder "are you from Indiana".
Terry

lol :lol: no i can't say i've ever been to indiana.
i always was led to believe PBR stood for this:
PBRgraphic360.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jezusjonz said:
excellent work...cans and all
Terry

thanks i really appreciate it. oh, and speaking of excellent work; i saw the head badges you make and i gotta say that is truly top notch work. :mrgreen:

deorman said:
Reminds me of a silly country song I wrote in the seventy's, "White socks and Blue Ribbon beer". :mrgreen: What color is your neck? :p :lol:

hahaha :lol: i'm not sure. i've never been able to turn around far enough to see. :lol:

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: sol man

I feel the same way sometimes with this Georgia weather...best of luck to you,looking forward to you finishing this one :D

Double Nickle said:
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: sol man

I feel the same way sometimes with this Georgia weather...

yeah the rain really sux but i think i've been working too fast anyway, i could definitely use a break. besides, it will give me time to design my secret weapon :wink: 8)

Double Nickle said:
best of luck to you,looking forward to you finishing this one :D

good luck to you as well :D your bike is really looking good so far, can't wait to see it complete 8)

kram said:
Bike is looking really good and you've got some amazing ideas going on with this build. Can't wait to see it finished.
thanks! :D i appreciate the kind words because i've really warped my brain trying to come up with new and fresh ideas on this build. i've got a lot done so far but i still have so much more to do i'll be lucky to be done by the deadline...

lol :lol: no i can't say i've ever been to indiana.
i always was led to believe PBR stood for this:
PBRgraphic360.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I was a resident of Norfolk Va for a few years so things are good!!!
Terry

jezusjonz said:
Well I was a resident of Norfolk Va for a few years so things are good!!!
Terry

norfolk is a great city, in fact when i was 6 years old my grandfather drove me to norfolk to pick up my first bike, a huffy mono shock(probably not my very first bike but it's the first one i ever picked out myself) i had a blast on those wheels for years until getting my hutch at age 12..... ah, good times :D

norfolk is a great city, in fact when i was 6 years old my grandfather drove me to norfolk to pick up my first bike, a huffy mono shock(probably not my very first bike but it's the first one i ever picked out myself) i had a blast on those wheels for years until getting my hutch at age 12..... ah, good times :D[/quote]

Yea Im sure it is just wasnt for us Navy guys....but you cant blame them I mean heck a carrier pulls in (which I was on) and its like having a small city dropped in your lap. Like the town I live in now it would double the size of it over night....yea not a good thing. Always wanted to go back as a civilian and remember some of the things I .......naaaaaa .
Later .....Terry

jezusjonz said:
Yea Im sure it is just wasnt for us Navy guys....but you cant blame them I mean heck a carrier pulls in (which I was on) and its like having a small city dropped in your lap. Like the town I live in now it would double the size of it over night....yea not a good thing. Always wanted to go back as a civilian and remember some of the things I .......naaaaaa .
Later .....Terry

I was stationed on a carrier based in Norfolk for a few years, myself. I found Virginia Beach and Pembroke residents treated us better than those from Norfolk, itself. [/hijack]

As far as the bike goes, this is one of the build threads that I check daily. Really looking forward to seeing the results.

Latest posts

Back