End of an Era

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brings back memories of my 1961 dodge pioneer wagon. It was green finned out cool wagon macine that looked like a dragon crusin . My dragon wagon
Yup that right there ☝️ is a true wagon 😁
If we get forced electric at least these beasts will have enough room for batteries and still carry a full size family. Oops sorry maybe more than 1.5 kids is our next sin.

View attachment 2278444 door wagon.
Electric.
Mustang Mach e
Here we would call that a hatchback. Nobody would mistake it for a station wagon.

I owned a Ford coupe, a Mustang fastback, two Mercurys & a Lincoln. You could not sell me a modern Ford product though. I’ve seen what friends and neighbors have gone through.

Production is over for the Dodge Challenger, Chevy just announced that January 2024 is it for Camaro. I wonder what sedan Chevy will run in NASCAR and NHRA Pro Stock. I don't even follow available models anymore. Maybe they go back to a Malibu four door, ugh. It really doesn't matter since NASCAR makes them run a common template it actually proves nothing about production cars.
It’s also not as much fun to watch if everybody’s driving the same car. I remember the first time I watched the international race of champions and I thought, what a boring idea?

Latest posts

Back