ELLIS SPEED SHOP SCHWINN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, that chainguard really works great with the back wheel! 8) the colors tie everything together perfectly too.looks good jeremy!

Thanks guys, it's all Ive managed to do for a while, sorry for the crummy pic, left my camera at work today.

Sweet!!!
Love that rim too!

Let's see ... how many days do I have left ? :lol:

Spent half an hour cutting a tank plate out at work today :roll:

IMG_1091.jpg

Painted the tank, ready for decals

IMG_1151.jpg

Ditched the old fork, got this one free junk fork from my lbs, rethreaded it and spaced it there before I left too :)

IMG_1149.jpg

Had to make some brackets to mount the truss rods, stack height was too much to get away without them.

IMG_1150.jpg

sensor said:
shhh...dont let the boss know!
looks good :mrgreen:

Did I mention I need a new job too :lol:

Thanks, its pretty rough but it should do nicely for what I'm doing with it.

Pretty rough but good enough for now, will likely get redone at some point in the near future though. Wish I knew how to pinstripe freehand :mrgreen:

0728120254.jpg

Do I still have time ??? Went for the maiden voyage around midnight, in the rain too :mrgreen: Was pretty nice considering it was pushing 100 today. Anyway, gotta slap the light on but I need to make a decent bracket first. Skipping the shifter idea for now ... definitely later though :wink:

IMG_1389.jpg

Yeah baby!! It looks like ya flying standing still. Love it all! Tuff bike nominee! Peace

She's a beauty man!!!!!
I'm not a fan of cruiser bars, but they work with that bike.
BRAVO!

Jake Sensi said:

Thanks man, just trying to get it finished for the deadline at this point, tons of fun looking bikes to ride this year as always, Still wainting for my custom shifter to get here, it goes from 2nd gear straight to 11 !!! :lol:

Peatbog said:

That's what I was going for ! It's no wheelie poppin drag bike though, I know this is a friendly competition but somehow feel as if I've been "eliminated" in comparison to some other bikes :wink:

yoothgeye said:

I think I would have to buy one if so :lol: I think theyve got 2013 bikes lined out, so there may be a little bit of a wait. I've got radio flyer tub I may have to steal your idea with though, It would make an awesome sidecar. I may have to wait for the 20" kids version of the Felt German spy though ... I'm only 6ft tall :mrgreen:

texasbigjohn said:

I'm happy with it, hope to clean it up a bit more down the road, aren't straight bars the best !? Your is looking beyond Slick !!!

kingfis254 said:

Thanks man, I need you to come do some magic on my headbadge sometime, I think it could use it ! I hear the ride is pretty smooth from Georgia to Illinois if you've got the right bike !!!

yoothgeye said:
I really like that, I think Felt will too.

This would be totally easy with their existing parts.

Nice Job on the build. Just the right amount of customization.

Back