>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike: Chute Mounting Plate, pg. 53

If all else fails make a fake chute pack and deal with it later. It'll still look good photographically. I understand the burnout factor, believe me!

hey peatbog that bike looks sweet already but if you're like me it cannot stay original lol
i hope to see it when finished and send me the link to pics of the build process if you want
you should bring it to one of our events when finished id like to see you there
thanks and ride on
dr evil

Amazing bike. It turned out great. I was reading how you did your paint job. I would like to know how you did the painting process for the bike. I think it would make a great diy write up.

Darn nice high tech metalworking in this bike. What would a set of knock-off hubs cost someone voting for your bike?

wow dude that thing is total ...... excellent job
you do some nice work
if you are ever in Nebraska let me know im working on putting together some bike shows and swap meets around here and would love to have you're ride on display.
keep up the good work i might have to send some of my stuff you're way if you're interested in doing a lil side work for me.
keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing more
ride on and be safe.
dr evil

oh sweet i know ohio i used to live there awhile back
i'll definitely let you know if we have any events near you or if i hear of any
good luck and keep up the awesome work
ride on and be safe
dr evil

Looks great. Nice Kurt vice and very tidy shop.Always love seeing machining pics.You can't go wrong with never dull.keep up the good work.
-Kreep-

Peatbog said:
I've got a parachute and some cardboard. I might need some action figures to save this one.

WE GOT YOUR BACK!!!!

Bunny+Paratroopers+1--50.jpg

this bike is so well crafted that its mind blowing! :mrgreen: it takes awhile to actually absorb all of the fine details going on here. really excellent work!

Peatbog said:
Wahooo! An army of bunnies.

NO_FEAR_BEST_2.jpg

Ignore the cardboard in the post above. I had this cool plan to make a box and have it flip open with the inside made so it flung the chute out. I figure all the old vintage bicycle chutes that were sold had boxes, so that is what I would do. The problem is that I think it just will not look so good. So a bag is in. I got to get out the sewing machine. Someone mentioned a awhile back that a bag was the way to go. They were right...well, unless I change my mind again. Anyway:

Maybe black.............................Maybe shiny silver
!B)6fh5!EGk~$(KGrHqN,!hUEw43iTcrSBMPgUOfjoQ~~_35.JPG
!B)6gWJ!BGk~$(KGrHqV,!g0Ew5B+gNMeBMPgWdj,Sw~~_35.JPG

I think that would be me. To qoute Samuel Jackson, " Good ###### ######' choice ###### ######". unfortunately, Sam's not very family friendly. Also thanks for the info on the pin vise, I'd really like to aquire one of those, I just don't want to see the price!

Good choice, It will go better with your bedazzled pedals! :p

Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike<<<: Chute Material, pg. 55

This is gonna be cool to watch you pull this off.

Maybe you should use a chinese takeout box

ex0067t.jpg

Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike<<<: Chute Material, pg. 55

You may want to use that extra space in the bag for a launching spring, kinda' like that snake in a can thing kingfish suggested.

Re: >>>Eliminator 20" Muscle Bike: Drag Chute Bag Sewn, pg. 55

Great job Peat!!!!
The fabric kinda reminds me of Goldmembers brother Silvermember.

Why don't you move to NC so we can build stuff together, your work is somewhere around that top knotch up there.

Go Peat racer!! Go Peat racer! Go Peat racer Gooo!!!

Back