ELECTRA'S iPHONE APP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Electra Bicycle Co. has come out with a new iPhone application. I installed it a couple of weeks ago to see what it could do. For the most part it's just a marketing tool for their line of bikes. You can look at all of the models that they have available, check out the specs, find a dealer and download some wallpaper images. The coolest feature is the Community Gallery tool which allows you to upload photos of your Electra bikes. They do moderate this gallery to make sure that your photo fits the bill. I decided to give it a try and upload an image of me riding my 2005 Electra Rat Fink and sure enough, the following day it was listed in the gallery. It's a fun little app and best of all...it's free!

Here's a shot of the opening screen...

DSC_0032.jpg

Checking out the new Boney Finger 3i...

DSC_0034.jpg

The Community Gallery tool...

DSC_0035.jpg

Yours truly on the Fink... :D

DSC_0036.jpg

I'm such a tool, I just pressed my finger against my screen to access that gallery page.

That's awesome. Electra is pretty up to date. Once I was helping my brother with his college math homework and there was a question in there regarding the number of spokes from Electra Bicycle Company. I thought that was cool.

Latest posts

Back