ELECTRA SUPER DELUXE 3i

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This one popped up on the CL last night at a price too good to pass up. Got up early and met the seller before church.

supercruiser001_1600.jpg

superdeluxe004_1600.jpg

Last edited:
Great bike ! Supper clean I bet it rides nice . New geometry with a killer old look [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I've had an Electra and I forgot how nice they ride.

This one being an aluminum frame bike is also a nice feature.

I'm not sure what year this one is.

All of the newer models have a blue rack and truss rods. I see that yours matches mine...any ideas @aceuh ?

I'm not really sure as far as narrowing it down to a year. I've owned (and still own) a handful of Electra's. The one you bought as well as mine have the large logo on the tube running from the seatpost to the crank stating that it's an aluminum framed bike. Actually the same logo as the ladies version that's on the other side of the one I posted... which is a steel framed bike. Since they don't badge/sticker them like that anymore... I'm going to guess it's from the period when they were transitioning from steel to aluminum frames... which... I'm not sure when that was... LoL! I don't guess I'm much help! I just like bikes!

I'm not sure what year this one is.

All of the newer models have a blue rack and truss rods. I see that yours matches mine...any ideas @aceuh ?

2007-2008, paint matched rack/truss rods started in 2009, post the serial number....during that time the third character of the serial number indicated the year....WX7 = 2007

Last edited:
pedal forward tech,aluminum frame,high pressure tires,powder [no chip] paint! its all very good!

Oooooo..Taiwan !

Ironically, that's what you want your modern cruiser to say these days. :21:

After speaking with Gary Silva from 3G several times he said that Taiwan has mastered the bike building process and the quality of life is not a whole lot different than it is in the states. His wife is from Taiwan and he's spent many years living there. Supposedly the Chinese stuff is what's still pretty sketchy.

must say i have a Electra ,very good Quality , but its been on clist for quite
a while now, hopefully when spring hits it sells cause the Wife keeps sayin it's a
Keeper !

~Rafael~

those are sweet. I rarely see electras cheap around here. I have the basic cruiser that I keep adding stuff to, to try to look like the delux, I like the look. I also love the way electras ride.

Back