Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gregoriole said:
my rat fink. mostly stock, added a brooks b67 (totally worh the $$$), electra tool bag, green dice valvcaps. winter plans include upgrading to a nexus 8 speed hub and replace the stock grops. anyone here running an 8 speed, how do you like it?

rf5.jpg

The above was a year ago, just installed a nexus 8 speed. made a huge change in the riding expecience, as did the thick brick tires. they have better traction roll a lot smoother. swapped in some cork grips, overall a big improvement and all set for the hills of toronto.

4848578231_fe9c9c0406_b.jpg

I JUST saw this over on facebook and left you a comment about your seat height :mrgreen:

Looks like it's brand new, or close to it....and only two days after first seeing an Electra....they ARE nice, aren't they?

hey migs. it's posted on craigslist in san antonio cause i am the one selling it. ha! i'm still selling it. i think i am gonna raffle it sometime soon. $1 ticket.

I WISH! That bike inspired me to put a 26" on the front of my Boney Finger though....pics coming up soon!

took Friday off and spent it at the beach...it was the first time my beach cruiser has been on a real beach :D

4915246226_7a23ab1af0_z.jpg

Hey Guys!

I wanna buy electra cruiser, and i'm thinking about 2 bikes:
- Straight 8 - it's very comfortable (driving position is excelent), i love black satin and rear tire
- Ghostrider - chopper style is the best! (especially fork) but unfortunetally i dont know anything about driving position (cause i'm gonna buy it by the internet) - is it more like in Straight 8 or Rat Fink? Cause comfort is very important to me, and i wanna be sure that my decision is right.

So little help from You - could You tell me about ghostrider's driving position and comfort? Some photos of you seating on bike will be the best for me.
Thanks for any help....

Back