El "Poor"rito (my first burrito)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a week of searching this is all i could find to start my burrito build. I searched high and low for a old beach cruiser but had no luck!
xmasday451.jpg

had fun cutting it up today "Saturday" I think it did the bike justice as it wasnt much fun to ride in its former glory :lol:
xmasday460.jpg

Couldnt decide on a colour to paint it today :roll: also i really just wanted to ride it, so i removed all of the paint and built it back up. Here are some pics.
xmasday469.jpg

xmasday476.jpg

xmasday479.jpg

i really really like the look of this burrito!!! nice work man!!! im diggin the raw metal look!!

Easy E

really nice build! :mrgreen: the smaller top tube and the 27"ers,give it an awesome profile! :D heck,i wouldnt even paint it. :wink:

Thanks guys 8) Still more to do to it eg: Brakes, gears etc Ill post progress as i go.
Here's some more pics from the weekend....
xmasday470.jpg

xmasday472.jpg

xmasday474.jpg

nice. thats a sic burrito. get rid of the stand. they have to stand on there own pedals. ok, you can keeep the stand.lol

Outlaw

I like it. It has great lines. You could clearcoat it to slow down the rust process and keep the bare metal look. I like the full length rear fender.

I built mine with a kickstand too, and quickly found out it was superfluous.

aahh i didnt konw you could actually take a photo. :shock: haha
catchya sunday cracker

Cheers guys :D

Well i went to get rid of the kick stand, then realised that the bottom bracket was too high for it to rest on on the pedal, was going to add longer cranks but would probably end up with a knee in the face :? Also wasnt to keen on the chain so close to the family jewels...... So its time to chop it and make some changes!

yep, ya got lots of room to drop the bb down an that chain will sit lower so ya don't have to worry about things.lol

Outlaw

Back