EL BANDITO, DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i have been wanting to build this for along time, i still haven't finnish my big burrito, but that needs a bunch of work, so i thought i'll build this one down an dirty. kotas 20" burrito got me started so since i have finnished Black Wicked i'll try an knock this one out. so without any more talk here's a couple of pic of El Bandito all mocked up.

this is the bike i started with. was working on the rear after i cut it an it fell apart so had to use the rear of another bike i had. i like this way better.

IMG_0498.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES207.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES208.jpg

JWSMOCKUPBIKES209.jpg

well thats it so far. as i go on i'll post some more.. thanks

Outlaw 8)

Re: EL BANDITO

COOL!...You're off to a good start! 8)

well i started back to work on this and the frame is all together and mostley sanded down. need to do some bondo work on it. put on my wifes 20" bent fork and wheels w/whitewalls and the banana seat today along with the crank and chain and it's a rider. rides really good. put 5" cranks on it and it still pedal scrapes.lol. will take some pic's of it but won't be able to post em as my computor is on the blink so as soon as i get that fixed ya all won't get to see it as yet.will keep workin on it and take pic's of the progress. it's alot of fun to ride. am workin out some other details for it. well that's it for now.

Outlaw 8)

this is where i am at now with the bike. i have rode it and it rides very nice. just doing some bondo work on it. so here are the pic's of what it looks like now/

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

well thats it for now. back to building

Outlaw

Oh-lay! lookin pretty sweet, love the mono-sprung bannana!

Nice bike Outlaw! I really like the "look"!......But how about one more tube to "stiffen", and tie in the bottom bracket to the whole frame. ...Just a thought........either way it looks GOOD!.....................Cool idea for the seat.

IMG_1060.jpg

kota, interesting. thought about just another tube from the bb where the cranks go to the top tube. taking the easy way out.lol. will look at your idea,interesting. thanks

Outlaw

well, it's now painted an drying. the weather was nice yesterday but raining and cold today. wasn't able to take pic's yet. won't be able to post as my computor is on the blink again. waiting for dell to send me a disk to get back up again. soooo much fun. should have good days next week so will take pics and finnish the build an post when i am back up an running. later

Outlaw

Looking forward to it, Outlaw.

you gonna throw a sprocket in both bb's? that will look way cool.

i've been waiting for sometime now to see ya riding that beast. :)

haha, i know, so have i. i have rode it when i mocked it up. it's a blast. there has been some changes to it. it's almost ready to go. no, there won't be a double sproket on it. i am putting something else on the back bb. it would be interesting , i'll check it out and see. who know's. lol

Outlaw

ok, here are the latest pictures. i still have to paint some stuff and add a couple of things. i rode it today,sorry no pic's, will do when i finish everything. this is what it will look like except for the above added things. enjoy.

ELBANDITO002.jpg

ELBANDITO003.jpg

ELBANDITO004.jpg

ELBANDITO005.jpg

ELBANDITO006.jpg

ELBANDITO007.jpg

ELBANDITO008.jpg

ELBANDITO009.jpg

ELBANDITO010.jpg

ELBANDITO011.jpg

ELBANDITO012.jpg

ELBANDITO013.jpg

ELBANDITO014.jpg

ELBANDITO015.jpg

ELBANDITO016.jpg

thanks for looking

Outlaw

your welcome. it is fun. i rode it for about a half hour today, what a blast. now i can't wait to finish my bigger burrito, that will be even better to ride. oh yeah, Burrito's, ya got too luv em.

Outlaw

Re: EL BANDITO, DONE, well almost

very kool. teach her, and build an ride a couple of burrito's, you'll both have fun.

Outlaw

Lookin GOOD, OUTLAW!

Back