E-Z Rider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ricksterr1221 said:
Thanks Hooch, haha I should have said Sweeter than it is, I now have two half tank schwinns, I want to get a horn and mount it into the tank like the one on my panther that would be cool, For colors Im thinking, a flat black frame, 2 tone black and plum crazy purple tank and chainguard.. It would be sweet 2 get a white wall front and slick.. Yeah i eat breath and think bikes all day, I HATE It at skool, no body else is really into it but my buddy derek.. Yeah it bugs me..

think of your future ricky
http://www.bikeschool.com/

OMG I COULD BE A TEECHER! That would be so cool! And get All summer to RIDE!! Ha! lol kev i didnt get that joke you made..

Okay were going muscle bike on this... I tore her down.. Getting sand paper 2 sand it, Im thinking Jet black Plum Crazy Purple and some white.. I gotta still get a slick.. Got a headlight, running orig sissy bar and fork i gotta unbend the fork though it looks like some 1 hit somthing and it bent it inward.. Been busy lately aint got much done on it.. Girlfriends take up alot of time... Well off 2 clean up lol got a date WHAT DID I JUST SAY ^^ Lol. See ya fellerz later.

i know i wrap a towel around the fork stem, put it in the vise where theres a cirlcular cut in it and yeah

Latest posts

Back