E-Z Rider

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I worked on this bike all day in the rain, im not done yet so heres a before pic, parts pics, and how far i got 2 day, LOOK!!

Before:
DSCF1057.jpg

Tank for this bike:
DSCF1058.jpg

Pedal arms im gonna put on her:
DSCF1059.jpg

And i need 2 figure out how this goes in...
DSCF1062.jpg

This bike rocks! LOOK AT IT!!
DSCF1073.jpg

WAIT TILL TOMORROW!!

I LOVE YOU DUDE!!!! there is only 1 thing i do not like about this bike, My 260 Plus pounds over that back wheel has a tendancy to make the front wheel bob up and down when i try 2 take up fast, I flipped her back twice already.. Still love her!!!!!!!

ricksterr1221 said:
I LOVE YOU DUDE!!!! there is only 1 thing i do not like about this bike, My 260 Plus pounds over that back wheel has a tendancy to make the front wheel bob up and down when i try 2 take up fast, I flipped her back twice already.. Still love her!!!!!!!

LOL - I know what you mean, I tried a 10-speed fork on an Eatons Road King muscle bike (Stingray clone) and yes, lofting the front wheel was wa-a-a-ay to easy. Keeps things interesting though.

-Mp

Hey firewalker, Where u think i got the name? Movie title Yupyup haha I need 2 lean the handle bars back a little bit more and it will be good, Adding a headlight 2 morrow, I got a bell 2, And i might still got a cushion thing for the sissy bar at my buddys house.. If not ill ask the home ec teacher to teach me to sew :p Yup Im getting a slick to morrow I want a wham-o- wheelie bar, Dont remember where i saw an add for one but i did and its sweet!!

Multipass said:
ricksterr1221 said:

LOL - I know what you mean, I tried a 10-speed fork on an Eatons Road King muscle bike (Stingray clone) and yes, lofting the front wheel was wa-a-a-ay to easy. Keeps things interesting though.

-Mp

put on a wheelee bar! :D

I was riding my Fastback with my 9 year old triplet nieces the other night. They saw that bike and were instantly fighting over who got to ride it next. Their older sister rode my Typhoon and didn't want to go home, did about 20 laps up and down the street. They never touch their own bikes!

I decided to show them how to do a wheelie and ended up showing them how to sit down really fast on the street. :oops: I guess there was a reason they called 'em wheelie bikes.

I have a Columbia girls bike with a bananna seat I have been fixing up for them. Will be suprising them with it this weekend.

Kev and his find of vintage off roading bike videos have inspired me 2 make one, I got some s-7 knobby tires at a buddys house im going to run the original forks on it too. Wait..

This bike is going to be sweet, Ive made a to-do list on this, Im going 2 the bike shop 2 price a slick.. Im going to put on the original fork and sissy bar, Need 2 change the gooseneck its crappy, im going to also put on a headlight still, I cant get to my garage, were getting our house fixed and the backyard patio is full of stuff, Ladders an aluminum break 2 bend siding windows a door and some other crap IM SO MAD I CANT WORK ON MY BIKES IM GOING
NUTS!!!

Thanks Hooch, haha I should have said Sweeter than it is, I now have two half tank schwinns, I want to get a horn and mount it into the tank like the one on my panther that would be cool, For colors Im thinking, a flat black frame, 2 tone black and plum crazy purple tank and chainguard.. It would be sweet 2 get a white wall front and slick.. Yeah i eat breath and think bikes all day, I HATE It at skool, no body else is really into it but my buddy derek.. Yeah it bugs me..

Latest posts

Back