Dyno Ultra Glide Paint Numbers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for the color numbers for the blue metallic paint on a Dyno Ultra Glide. Anyone got any info?

Going off topic a bit, but may be helpful . I need same info for the K K Roadster ( said to be metallic black cherry ). So I took a fender to my local auto body shop for advice. He said the paint salesman comes in once a week with a portable scanner that will print a paint code. Conversation was that the EPA forced him to convert his paint system to water based paints. So, I wonder if those paints of yesteryear can be had, with a paint code, today. There have been posts here in the past, that you can take a painted part to an auto parts supply house, and have matching paint custom blended.

Clamdigger is right.

A lot of automotive based paint supply shops, have scanners. Many offer a service to mix 1 quart of matched paint and load it into cans. You typically get enamel. Around me it's about $40 for the quart of paint and a few bucks per can.
You can also choose any paint from their color charts, or get basecoat, clearcut if you want to do a pearl or tricolor like new cars.

Back