Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys
I've just found a Dyno Coaster in the UK, It was shipped here from California in 2001. It's a first generation 1996, gloss black.
It's stripped at the moment as I'm having the frame custom painted and waiting for loads of new parts to come from Florida. I'll post pictures in a few weeks when it's back together

9053552483_a3425c4725.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingarcherphotos/9053552483/

My Dyno Roadster
- silver vein powder coated frame
- textured black forks, bars, and chain guard
- nickle chain and wheels
- original Dyno "Super slick" 26x2.125 tires

1999 Dyno/GT Mooneyes with genuine Mooneyes discs, schwinn stingray bars, narrow racing seat.

ce530135-3780-4086-8ca7-d6358e2ed761_zps3ef0a1fb.jpg

rickpaulos said:
1999 Dyno/GT Mooneyes with genuine Mooneyes discs, schwinn stingray bars, narrow racing seat.

ce530135-3780-4086-8ca7-d6358e2ed761_zps3ef0a1fb.jpg
That's the only other DYNO I want! Very very nice and never ever let go of the wheel covers, unless you call me first!

You know, you can still buy the covers direct from Mooneyes.
Their slow to load page shows them on the Nirve version now.
rears: http://www.mooneyesusa.com/shop/product ... ts_id=3039
fronts: http://www.mooneyesusa.com/shop/product ... ts_id=3038

$300 plus shipping ($50?) for a set. Mine arrived dented due to them using a too flimsy cardboard box.

Please note they are made to fit a specific 26" rim and hub combo. They won't fit just any 26" wheel. The perimiter lip and the dish angle and the center holes won't fit many wheels. I'd say any IGH or freewheel/cassette wheels won't match up.

rick

Could someone help me with the size of the seat post on a Dyno Glide? I'd like to order a laid back seat post, and don't know the size. Thanks for your help, Dave.

Heres some pics of my 3 dyno's....

bought this one like this..

..an hour later looks like this now...

Got this one for 40 bux. was a complete mess!! blew off messed up fenders and chaingaurd, threw some solana 2.35' and....

blurry i know, iknow :oops:

and heres what i did with a 20 dlr duece frame.sort of a neo-klunker, mtb,bmx'er???

Found this Glide Deluxe on CL.

When I got it home::
photo_zps4cd2720f.jpg

Next day, work in progress:
photo2_zpscc77d83a.jpg

Much more to do!

Messing around with different parts, trying to find "the look".

Board tracker? Maybe lay the seatpost back and swap to a smaller Brooks saddle.
Dyno3_zps42058233.jpg

Mope Head said:
Messing around with different parts, trying to find "the look".

Board tracker? Maybe lay the seatpost back and swap to a smaller Brooks saddle.
Dyno3_zps42058233.jpg
Defenetily has that track look.. I like it.!!!! I would agree on the laid back and Brooks seat also..

schwinnless said:
Heres some pics of my 3 dyno's....

bought this one like this..

..an hour later looks like this now...

Got this one for 40 bux. was a complete mess!! blew off messed up fenders and chaingaurd, threw some solana 2.35' and....

blurry i know, iknow :oops:

and heres what i did with a 20 dlr duece frame.sort of a neo-klunker, mtb,bmx'er???

The red and black cruiser came out nice.. Has that Dragster look to it.. Is that a Slick rear tire on it.?

Back