dumpster Fixie, new handlebars and saddle :o

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: dumpster Fixie, new snake skin saddle :eek:

some updates...

igluzd.jpg

213rkas.jpg

2a94k84.jpg

14eao0m.jpg

11hz3wz.jpg

Looks awesome, I love that seat. Personally speaking I'd go for a raw look with the frame. The brass color of the brazing would tie the seat in nicely and the bare metal would look great. Just my $0.02 :mrgreen:

I like it and if your planning to run the drop bars I would get some bar wrap to match the seat and maybe concider some of these tires for a little diferent look.
Just food for thought..
evanmine.jpg

Or here is another tire color you might concider if you want to lean to the color of the frame but incoropate with the seat also..
Again, Food for tough..
bici_28Jun2010_0365.jpg

outskirtscustoms said:
Looks awesome, I love that seat. Personally speaking I'd go for a raw look with the frame. The brass color of the brazing would tie the seat in nicely and the bare metal would look great. Just my $0.02 :mrgreen:

this was the intial plan... stripped frame with showing brass... but i like the color now and i love the crusty look the ruined paint have now...

as tires ireally love the color of the one in the last posted pic

today i teared out my favourite jeans riding the fixie... don't feel like just throw them away... so i made them part of the bike :D

used them to wrap up the new handlebars...

jhsgnn.jpg

rurvp2.jpg

and used them to cover up another saddle...

174v7p.jpg

alqn0j.jpg

9vf4uc.jpg

Thats what I'm talikng about.!!!! RECYCLE.!!!! I like the way set the stich in the center of the seat. Nice touch.. 8)

Back