Dumpster Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me + Dumpster = Me Looking Into Dumpster + Me Climbing Into Dumpster = Me Pulling Goodies Out Of Dumpster!!

basestand.jpg

Gotta Love Dumpster Diving!!

Here in Albuquerque, the end of the month & around the 6th of the month are the best times to go dumpster diving at apartment complexes. At the end of the people are moving & the 6th of the month people are getting evicted. Either way they through stuff away.

Huero Fabulous said:
Here in Albuquerque, the end of the month & around the 6th of the month are the best times to go dumpster diving at apartment complexes. At the end of the people are moving & the 6th of the month people are getting evicted. Either way they through stuff away.

Yep that's the truth, I used to live in an apartment and by the time I moved out the entire apartment was furnished with nice stuff I found in the dumpster.

Yeah I've found everything from a leather sectional couch set a guy was too lazy to carry up the stairs, a nice sub box with 2 12" subs, bikes, and one time a safe! :shock: After 3 hours with a stethoscope I got it open and found $500 in cash, a nice .357 handgun, and a bag of "Stuff" that I flushed. :roll:

Yes I ran the paperwork on the gun and it was clean.

.... now you have me looking at dumpsters every place I drive ha ha ..but I am not getting in
i refuse to get in... thats what I had kids for

Henry morgan said:
dang now you have me looking at dumpsters every place I drive ha ha ..but I am not getting in

:lol: Luckily I don't have kids yet, I got to pick it myself. I figure I can always go home and shower. Depends what is in the dumpster I am after and how gross the garbage is. If there was an Elgin Bluebird I'd be in the dumpster so fast regardless.

outskirtscustoms said:
Henry morgan said:
dang now you have me looking at dumpsters every place I drive ha ha ..but I am not getting in

:lol: Luckily I don't have kids yet, I got to pick it myself. I figure I can always go home and shower. Depends what is in the dumpster I am after and how gross the garbage is. If there was an Elgin Bluebird I'd be in the dumpster so fast regardless.

I'd go into the sewer for an elgin bluebird!!!!!

pick said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Henry morgan said:

I'd go into the sewer for an elgin bluebird!!!!!

Me too.

Back