Dude rides like a lady

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
This thread title cracks me up.

At my work, i'm king of those catchy little phrases and it just sounded right. Were all just lucky I havent done a "Weird Al", version of the song borrows title from.

I'd like to think of step-thru frame bikes as more than just "parts bikes". Allready got 3 in the name of my wife. :roll:

Rat Rod said:
This thread title cracks me up.

At my work, i'm king of those catchy little phrases and it just sounded right. Were all just lucky I havent done a "Weird Al", version of the song borrows title from.

I'd like to think of step-thru frame bikes as more than just "parts bikes". Allready got 3 in the name of my wife. :roll:

Cool color combo, me personally, the top tube of my bikes are kinda like the long sweeping fenders on a corvette, its just gotta be there. I don't have any girls bikes for me or my wife but if she wanted one, I would find her a cool old one to fix up. She mostly rides my 57 Schwinn Tornado straight bar that I have all repainted and cherried up like new. I'm sure I might end up getting one when I get older so it will be easier to get on and off to ride.

I ride what is comfortable, and strong enough in my masculinity that could care less what someone thinks. This comes with maturity. If something as simple as riding a "girls bike" insults your masculinity, is projects the internal struggle within yourself. Sorry, have spent 15 years working in mental health and my wife is a therapist. An example of projection, I had one client that was obsessed with gays, would pick fights make fun of them, would call them the "f" word etc. Come to find out he had an entire closet of womens cloths.

Buck Masterson said:
If something as simple as riding a "girls bike" insults your masculinity, is projects the internal struggle within yourself. Come to find out he had an entire closet of womens cloths.

BAAAHHH HAAAAAAA!! I just spit my soda across the room!!! :lol: :shock: I'm 36 and quite confident, I just really like a top bar on my frames, always have. Like cars, nothing to me looks better then a 2 door sport model.

Back