Duck Norris, Guest Starring in That Sixties Thing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sticker right here, indirectly from The Renaissance Man to Lil Thundrrr
IMG_20230916_164844071.jpg

...but I doubt he'll take any pledge to ride safely. That's not in his wheelhouse

I had that frame, only a 26" version. It was a Hercules or Hawthorne made by Raleigh.

His intensity is always at eleven. That's even better than Spinal Tap, because he doesn't even have 1-10.
However , the name ain't changing. As you can see, lil Thundrrr is following in my footsteps. Thus the Baby Duck. He loves the name, and is excited to fly in formation with the big Duck

Some parts selection has taken place
IMG_20230916_171934492.jpg

Going with this SR Swan 60 from the scrapped folding bike, scuffed it clean with a scouring pad. I might like it better than my own stem. If he doesn't like the fit, there are options, might even give him the opportunity to take the one from Mr Norris
IMG_20230916_171744541.jpg

He wanted the seat that came off Fishbone that became Bonefish. Color matches perfectly so that's nice
IMG_20230916_172258275.jpg

Up to 20 x 1.75 tires will fit
20x 1.75 was going to be my skinny up front. How the heck did those poor kids back then think anything smaller than 1.75 was muscular? This is making me grumpy.
IMG_20230917_121828841.jpg
Know what makes me happy? Frogs. This guy won the Life Lottery yesterday while I was mowing the lawn. Usually I get brown warty toads

20x 1.75 was going to be my skinny up front. How the heck did those poor kids back then think anything smaller than 1.75 was muscular? This is making me grumpy.
View attachment 248473Know what makes me happy? Frogs. This guy won the Life Lottery yesterday while I was mowing the lawn. Usually I get brown warty toads
That's one of the best patterns for a Heddon Torpedo top water lure.

Latest posts

Back