Duck, Duck.....Goose

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is not going to be my bike but I am helping my friend with his first build. He is having fun and learning. This will be a themed build. He earned his masters from Univ. of Oregon, so lots of green and yellow. Trying to get this done for Tour de Fat on Aug 23.

I gave him the Schwinn Heavy Duty that I picked up at the swap.
0610080736a.jpg

Lots of house paint so a full strip is in order.
0813082101a.jpg

sensor said:
go beavers! and whoever has the wire wheel on that grinder while wearing shorts probably learned not to do that again huh!

Yeh he had a few wires stuck to his legs. Safety glasses always as I have learned the hardway.

CCR said:
but wheres the yellow going ?
He hasnt decided yet. My vote is yellow near the head tube and back on the main frame to wear the cantilvers cross. Yellow chainguard to lend itself to a decal and some green forks. And the back part and cantilevers bars green.

We upgraded the Park Paintbooth. :D Primed and ready to paint. The kickstand has been removed forever. Wouldnt mind cutting it off but looks to hard

CIMG0957.jpg

CIMG0959.jpg

I'm glad to see you're wearing your helmet when you paint. Safety first! :mrgreen:

I guess I never posted a finished pic of the bike. This is my friend AJ who I gave the bike too. He finished painting it and then we assembled it the night before the Bogus Bomb Run and Tour de Fat.

n1383668555_235485_4696.jpg

Back