Doublestretch dyno

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck no! a dyno roadster is not long enough!
It needs more rake, a longer fork, 80mm rear rim and 4" stretch on the frame!
P9010004.jpg

P9010005.jpg

P9030016.jpg

P9030017.jpg

P9030018.jpg

P9030020.jpg

F'n Sweet! That big fat kenda's gonna look sick on the back there, keep us in the loop!! 8)

Yo Hoeha, on the move again ? Not easy to sit still and do nothing, huh ? Nice little project, you started here. And ,as usual, it looks good. Keep on buildin', dude ! Btw, me likes the colour. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. Couple of weeks ago, I pedalled through your village, riding my "homecoming cruise".

Mugen_Stumpo said:
wanna sell the occ front fork?

Heheheh, no, not really :D

Thanks for the kind words guys, i appreciate that. I'm looking forward to seeing it in colour too :mrgreen:
I'll measure the wheelbase this weekend.

@Wimpy, indeed, hard to sit still. This project is actually a build for someone else. I wouldn't have something like this, because it won't fit in my shed :mrgreen:
You were in Pape-city? To bad i haven't seen you. I would love to see your megastretch in person.

If I ever have the guts to pedal a 140 km stretch again, I'll PM you. In case you wonder what it's all about: I did the trip Hellevoetsluis-Gorcum (and back) on a (mostly) sunny saturday in August.

Btw, does the bike get the same colour as the rims, or not ?

Back