DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( pics pics pics!!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So I was thinking of a cool way to support the forum and it hit me...I was thinking that I could build a bike out of parts that are donated by our members then sell in on the forum and donate all the money made from the bike to the site. Wheather it be $25 or $100 it will help out I'm sure. I figured before I start that I needed to ask yall, would you be willing to donate parts for a good cause(well the site)? If so post what ya got!!! :D

NEED...(26 inch parts only please)
-Tires
-wheels*DonOne
-bars*Dr.Tankenstein
-stem
-forks*mikesbikes36
-pedals
-FRAME!!!*Wildcat
-cranks*scrumblero
-sprocket *TheFlyingDingo
-seat*Double Nickle
-seat post
-chain
-chain guard*Wildcat
-rackmikesbikes36
-bearings *DonOne
-fenders etc
-Any other parts like light, tanks, or any other accessories will only be able to be used if donated. I have a few extra parts but not enough to build a bike with. Please PM me for the shipping address. All shipping costs will be at your expense( I would love to pay for everyone's shipping but don't have the money). Bike deadline is Christmas day. bike will hit the for sale section on December 26 2010. It will be sold as a silent action. The highest bidder after one week wins the bike. The shipping for the bike to the winner will be payed by me. This will take allot of time and work to pull this off but I would love for it to be a success and make a few bucks for the site in the process.

Please post pics of all your parts you would like to donate for everyone to see. Every part donated will be used on the bike somehow. All the ideas will be given to me by the members. so please also share your ideas. like I said I'm building it to sell so please share your input. This post will be moved to the build section after the parts are donated and the bike is ready to start. :mrgreen:

p.s. I don't need two of the same part so I will check of the list when I receive an item.

HERE IS HE STARTER FRAME AND PARTS I HAVE SO FAR
WILDCAT
100_3635.jpg

THEFLYINGDINGO
100_3640.jpg

MIKESBIKES36
100_3639.jpg

THEFLYINGDINGO
100_3641.jpg

Re: DOUBLE NICKLE'S AUCTION RAT!!!

I have an early front fender for a 24" thats fresh painted with the funky yellow/green of Stacy's Savage. I thought it was a 26" fender until I mounted it. :roll: It could be cut down for a shorty 26" front fender if you choose. I don't have brackets for that one. I also have a repop Schwinn rear fender & brackets with the duck tail. Its painted black. I'd donate both to this project if you like. :D PM me if you want either or both...

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I may have a set of black mini-apes or a set of low-rise ATB style for it. I'll bring them by when I pick up the truss rods.
sweet that will work

man i hope someone send u some wheels soon ...this thing has got 2 get underway soon ...i wish i could afford it and had some wheels id give em 2 ya ...mike

mikesbikes36 said:
man i hope someone send u some wheels soon ...this thing has got 2 get underway soon ...i wish i could afford it and had some wheels id give em 2 ya ...mike
I know, I want to start on it so bad but I just need those darn wheels :roll:

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I've got a set of 26 x 1/38" w/a Shimano 3-speed with tires that i have no plans for. If you wanna go skinny-tired board tracker with this baby, there all yours.
i think it would raise more money with fat tires on it...thanks though....also can I see pics of the bars you have :?:

when it cools of i'm gunna get this thing started...100+ degrees in my garage right now :roll:

ill look in my parts box and see what i can contribute. Should I take pics to see if its something you can use?

bighit said:
what do we need? is the list up dated? can we see what we have mocked up so i can see if what i have fits the build.
yes i will be out in the garage tomorrow and i will get a mock up for ya

bighit said:
Cool that will help people visualize their stuff on it and prompt them to send it in.

Thanks.
Me and Dr.Tankenstein have plans to work on it tomorrow...

Latest posts

Back