dont forget your chain

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i don't no how many bicycle pictures I've seen that their cleaned up with a nice back drop and theirs no chain on the bike, come on people i can see were some one might be anxious to get a picture of a bike you just built but I'm seeing more and more bikes that look complete all but the chain you cant ride em without a chain and even worse i have see some bikes make it to a cover or gallery or worse a calendar with no chain to make the bike complete just saying........ :roll:

+1 Not only is the bike not complete, if you're doing a single speed or internal gear hub, your actual dropout positioning could have fender spacing or tire size issues. :|

I have a photo of my build off bike complete with no chain, but that's because I was on a ride through the hills in Amish Country Lancaster, PA and snapped the chain trying to get away from a dog. After the few miles walking back to the motel I found a nice place for a photo. :D

Back