Dont drool over my newest Spaceliner Find!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this today for $50!! Along with it was a girls frame, cranks, springer forks. I nearly collapsed when he said $50. He has a couple other bikes Im working on. One is a Monark Super Deluxe and the other is a Ratted out Shelby. Stay tuned..

BlueSpaceliner001.jpg

BlueSpaceliner002.jpg

BlueSpaceliner003-1.jpg

Whadayathink?

holy crap thats awesome!!!

Well its original in the sense that it is a combination of a mans and a womans bike. The blue components are from a girls bike. Tires are original Allstate that hold air well. Rims, cranks, handlebars, seat, chainwheel and frame are flawless

765074790_306c1b8cfb_b.jpg

DROOL..I'm JEALOUS!

I wonder what it is about these bikes that makes them stay mint for so long...ha ha.

It's either the cool factor or they think they are more valuable because they look fancy.

That is one sweet find you got there...especially for $50!!!! :shock:

I am officially jealous. A man down the street wants $ 475 for the same bike. sigh..........

Gotta love the details on Spaceliners, gorgeous flow of lines and shapes 8)

I'm just curious about one thing: that disc on the cranck/sprocket Spaceliners have - does it have a function, or is it just a distinguised ornament of the brand ?

DROOL??? We should call the bike police....you stole it! Nce score, good for you.

It's probably a good thing that Hugo hasn't been around lately! That's an insanely killa deal! Now I'm off to empty my drool bucket! :shock: ~Adam

Latest posts

Back