Do'nt do this!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've read all the postings about how to paint wheels and they were very informative!(ie-straws,foil,ect)But I thought my way would be real easy_Blue Tape!
Emsbikes023.jpg

I WAS WRONG!!!!!!! :x :x :x I' spent probably about 1.25hrs removing it and am about 3/4 of the way done! Do Not Use This Method! L8 EM

cool dog

She's only 6mths old.My wife says she's a Cockapoopae!(Cocker Spaniel,Poodle-DAD,Pure Bred Shar-Pae-MOM) My wife got her for her dog but she's totally Daddy's little girl!

That had to stink. But hey what a cool idea. I think foil may have worked better.

foil is the best. i'll never use any kind tape to paint this kind of stuff. tryed to save you some time and headaches by posting the mask it with foil.

tape sucks cause the solvents eat into the glue and harden it rock solid.

spray bomb is nothing try to remove it with 5 mills of aircraft grade single stage on it. there isn't a smiley over there to express it and steve would delete my post if i tryed with words

No headach,just alot of %*&^$%$%@@$ frustration! :roll: Beleve me:any other way for my next set! (I'm happy with the way they turned out though)L8 EM :wink:

i could tell a ton of ways not to do stuff, its a learning experience :lol:

got my dog the same way, wife wanted a puppy, puppys want to play (and have sharp teeth and nails) needless to say shes my dog now, wouldnt have it any other way.

Back