DONATIONS FOR CHAINSAW & GIGGLES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
As many of you know, Chainsaw recently had to have bypass surgery and has had a rough time recovering.

The medical costs for this kind of surgery is HUGE so we thought it would be cool to help them out.

If you would like to donate any funds to Chainsaw (Jim) and his wife Giggles please use the following PayPal ID:

[email protected]

Thanks for doing what you can....even a little from everyone can add up quick.

OK guys, I am currently cash poor but have figured out somthing that I can offer up for a donation. I still have a small stack of my shirts that I had printed up for Ann Arbor last year I will offer up. I will offer all of my remaining shirts for $15 shipped. They cost me close to $5 to ship and I will fove Chainy and Giggs the rest.

I currently have:

2 mediums
7 larges
1 4X

Sorry for the limited sizes. Hopfully there are some skinny people out there who would like to donate. First come first serve, PM me if your interested. Thanks...Kelly

Shirts are white on black
Front
whoohoofrontfs5.jpg

Back
fbmglshirtpr3.jpg

Some of you have seen this in the Chainsaw in the Hospital thread on CBN. In an effort to help Chainy and Giggles financialy I offered up my leftover FBMGL shirts from last year with all procedes going to them. Alan Discount of Choppers US stepped in and paid for all of the shirts and told me to give them to whoever wanted one. I have 6 larges and 1 medium left, if you would like one PM me your address. First come first serve, I will use the time code on the PM for getting the last shires out. Thank you again Alan, you are very generous :beerchug[ ...Kelly
whoohoofrontfs5.jpg

fbmglshirtpr3.jpg

I know that I have pm everyone for their donations.
I just want to thank everyone again.
It means alot to us.
The donations have helped pay for chainsaw's prescriptions and dr's appointments since coming home. It has helped us out alot.

Thank you!!!

Love
Giggles

CCR paid me too much for some forks I gave him, so I donated the difference. I feel better giving the money to a cause than stuffing a 2000 calorie Wopper down my throat.

Latest posts

Back