Does anyone know it all?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh geez...I thought you were serious about wanting someone that "Knows it all" . I was about to volunteer my 15 yr. old son. He always seems to know it all...till life proves him wrong. :wink: :lol: (I crack myself up!)

***PURE SPECULATION***

I would guess early 60's, prolly '61. Most of the middleweight Higgins I have seen are Murray built and the one pictured is Huffy built. Murray went on strike in '61 and Sears and the other stores had to look to other companies to build their bikes.

***PURE SPECULATION***

In response to the thread title.

A wise man know's, he know's nothing. :mrgreen:

My guesstimate is the JCH is 62-3, they retired the name after that. The Columbia is early-mid 50s, and the Schwinn is a 63, no way it's a 53! And good luck to that dude getting anywhere near that for those heaps!!!! :lol: P.S., I don't know it all either, I just have a pretty good chunk o' knowledge about ol' bikes! :mrgreen: -Adam

No one really knows it all, True wisdom is not knowing it all but knowing how to find out what you need to know. In a nutshell you don't have to know it all, you just need to know how to ask. I been working on bikes for 18 years and there is still A LOT I don't know.

I just try to learn something new every day and about the time I get something down to an instinct they bring out some new-fangled contraption to throw me off.

Grandad was a big-rigger and he told me the day you dont learn something new, you better get outta the seat. turns out this applies to more than just driving. :wink: R.I.P. TAG-ALONG.

Latest posts

Back