Do you have a shop companion?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a dog pass away not too long ago, Buddy. he alway liked to hang out by me whenever I was outside working on bikes. Since he has been gone, I havent been out in the shop much at all. this last weekend we found a little kitten roaming around our yard and we have been waiting to see if the mother will come by to pick him up. the mother has been seen at our farm down the road with her kittens in the past month. The reason I made this tread was because I went out to work on bike tonight, and I decided to take the little kitten out there with me. I really enjoyed wathcing him roam and crawl all over everything. I thought I would be a good opprotunity to get others to share their friends.
Here he is.
DSCN7865.jpg

DSCN7869.jpg

Cats Rule!

(I like dogs too, so don't get excited). Our cats can't leave the house for my garage, but they make up for it indoors.

That one is a cutie, may you have a long and happy friendship.

Do Mr. Miller or Mr. Busch count?

I have 2. They're called Spanner-Monkey and Grease-Monkey.

Here they're playing with a vacuum powered bazooka

sm-2011-07-16_11-28-37_952.jpg

I got a new shop kitty too.

She came meowing around here during our local Church Carnival a coupla years ago scared,thin but purring loudly ...I quickly took her in,fed her the best and named her Carney.

Shes been here ever since and she is a real good mouser!

She "helps" me work on bikes by getting in the way.

I had this full grown fella (girl?) stopping by to visit it me for a couple weeks last year when I was wrenching in the garage. Secretly wished it was going to adopt me, but it stopped dropping by.

4034143429_2bacc74b6d_b.jpg

I keep a bag of peanuts in my shop for this little guy, he likes to watch what I'm doing and will take peanuts from my hand.

P9100132-1.jpg

I don't have a shop-for now- but I have an assistant.I work on my bike in the living room (a perk of being divorced);and the kitchen is within sight:

Jay20chilly.jpg

Jay was chilly that morning.Her partner and sister Silent Bob is camera-shy. 8)

Back