dirt cheap trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my neighbors awhile back told me his ex wife had a trike that she bought to ride then just let it sit outside and rust. Well I happened to to be working up by her house today and decided to walk home after I was done and stopped and asked her what she wanted for it and almost fell over when she said $35. I told her I wanted it and Id be back with the money. Had the wife take me back up there thinking Id throw it in the van. I ended up walking it home with 3 flat tires. Got it home and aired up the tires and rode it around the block. Needs a rear rim trued and the rear brake cable replaced. but not a bad deal for $35

Good deal. A friend of mine trued my trike wheels for me. Just eyeballed it. Turned out pretty good. Didnt take me long to fifure out I didnt care too much for riding a tryke so I sold it. Almost had to beg someone to take it. Think I got 50.00 and was darn happy to get that. No interest in mine at all.

A lady up town has a tryke conversion. Got an old Free Spirit bolted to a rear end with basket and fenders. Wants 100.00. I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole.

how come so few people like riding a trike here?
wheelhorseman said:
Good deal. A friend of mine trued my trike wheels for me. Just eyeballed it. Turned out pretty good. Didnt take me long to fifure out I didnt care too much for riding a tryke so I sold it. Almost had to beg someone to take it. Think I got 50.00 and was darn happy to get that. No interest in mine at all.

No interest in a trike? I sell the crap out of them here at $75-$100. Some as nice as that one I get $150. As far as riding them goes I'd rather have my bike and trailer or my old cargo trike. Regular trikes are okay as long as you have perfectly flat terrain and gears.

outskirtscustoms said:
No interest in a trike? I sell the crap out of them here at $75-$100. Some as nice as that one I get $150. As far as riding them goes I'd rather have my bike and trailer or my old cargo trike. Regular trikes are okay as long as you have perfectly flat terrain and gears.

Stayed on CL for weeks with no calls. Started at 125.00 then 75.00 then finally traded it to a lady for 50.00 and a mint Schwinn stingray scooter. Couldnt give the scooter away. Finally a fool gave me 20.00 for the scooter so endended up getting 70.00 outa the tryke. Yeah NO More trykes to resell for me.

Back