Different sized Dyno frames?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a Dyno-Glide today and am stunned by how smooth it rides. It seems really small, though. Maybe it is just getting used to it, vs. my Huffy Cranbrook?

It has 24 x 2.5" Dragster XL tires, which I assume are OEM since they have GT stamped in the treads.

My question is, are there different sizes of Dyno frames in the non-stretched cruisers? From the pictures of other Dynos, it looks like others are considerably larger, but it may just be the camera angle.

This is a picture of the new ride:

CL_ad_2.jpg

maurtis said:
I picked up a Dyno-Glide today and am stunned by how smooth it rides. It seems really small, though. Maybe it is just getting used to it, vs. my Huffy Cranbrook?

It has 24 x 2.5" Dragster XL tires, which I assume are OEM since they have GT stamped in the treads.

My question is, are there different sizes of Dyno frames in the non-stretched cruisers? From the pictures of other Dynos, it looks like others are considerably larger, but it may just be the camera angle.

This is a picture of the new ride:

CL_ad_2.jpg
yes there are different sized dynes. i too have a 24 inch frame dyne

Latest posts

Back