dia de los hooligans pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
heres some of the bikes that were hanging around at the hooligans show yesterday.......
diadeloshooligans010.jpg

diadeloshooligans011.jpg

diadeloshooligans012.jpg

diadeloshooligans013.jpg

diadeloshooligans014.jpg

diadeloshooligans015.jpg

diadeloshooligans016.jpg

diadeloshooligans017.jpg

diadeloshooligans018.jpg

diadeloshooligans019.jpg

diadeloshooligans020.jpg

diadeloshooligans021.jpg

sorry if any were missed

i didn't realize i was so tilted, i feel like i'm in an old episode of "Batman"-lol. i had a blast, thanks to the hooligans. we took the drum bike out last night. check youtube for the video -drums on bikes- is the old one. there should be more videos soon.

HEY!....I see your little bike! :D

Wow, what a great show!
I keep seeing the trike with fins lately....sweeeet!

Hey!
Get that dude with the saw thing away from those bikes!!!! :shock: :lol:

Boneshaker said:
Third pic down. Those are two sweeet old rats.
those are actually one of our ratrod members (MikeS) bikes
the trike with the fins is one of the hooligans bikes(along with at least 3 other ones....his name is pony)
and the winner of the bike show was the 90's phantom(the one with the seat tube moved down and back)next to karfers higgins
it was a good time and wish i would have gotten better pics but the wife took off with the camera.(you shouldve seen some of the looks i got riding around the lot with keioki,karfer,and pony on the little bike :lol: )

That Schwinn next to Karfer's is cool. The frontend with the handle bars are cool. The seat post is unique -thinking outside the box.

thanks sensor the pics look great. i have a ton as well that i will be posting on here over the next few days of the cars as well. hope ya had fun and hey i thought you were not going to show the litle bike?

Nice pics...I have some I will post as soon as I can upload them to my computer. Karfer and the Hooligans thanks for a great show. My nephews had a blast. Sensor nice meeting you man. The 20 or less bike is awesome in person...you did a great job on that bike.

karfer i wasnt planning on posting the little bike but didnt notice when i put the pics up :roll:
yeah i had a good time thanks for putting that on :mrgreen: and mikes was great to meet you also and i LOVED all of your bikes(qoute tonny tiger here.......theyre grrreeeeeeeeat!) cant wait to see the shots you guys got(didnt get any of the cars....the wife took off with the camera :( )

thanks to all that attended even you gary for taking over the whole bike area with your um, creation. sorry mike i did not get to say hi to you at the show to be honest i did not even realize that those were your bikes i was running around stupid and combine that with papst beer and wellll you know. and a huge thanks to the chopper bikes dot net guy (sorry i forgot your name again blame the beer) but i feel like i need to make some sort of special best paint bike trophy because that bike was insane. i will post the pics hopefully starting tonight

Sensor I was just loooking through my pics and they are almost identical to the ones you posted.......Here are a couple from the display inside the museum and some detail shots of that super cool custom Phantom repop.......
IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

oh yea there were cars there too lol. first off some of the cars that showed up

first is when we set up shop with pony swinging through on his new higgins rat bike

007.jpg

my ranchero and fellow club member tom's 64 falcon

009.jpg

this is our club plaque we stick out in front of the cars when we go to shows. i did all the striping a few days ago

010-1.jpg

my super duper shinny roof with ghost flames
011-1.jpg

this is our buddy byron's 29 ford. i really want one of these
015.jpg

not traditional but pretty
016.jpg

this was our best paint car. none of my pics really got the flake that this guy used in the red but it was awsome and on the roof he had these ghosted black solid sections. very impresive and real nice dude
027.jpg

i think this is mikes's ride no? sweet i like the stance kinda gasser
028.jpg

a couple of early fords. well the teal one is the blue one is a strange little beast owned by mike blanchard. i did not get any better pics of it sorry but it has an old dual over head cam 4 banger out of an alfa romeo. he calls it EL CHEAPO
029.jpg

030.jpg

if this guy had stuck around we would have given him best of show i loved this car. nice understated gold paint, stance, mild mods just enough not over the top.

I just got done with one year of spanish, so I m guessing does "dia de los hooligans" mean "the day of the hooligans"?

yes that is the translation very good. and yes i did take pics of it i still have to upload them. oh yea and that car won the byron "i'll drink to that" award.

Latest posts

Back