design help!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a website where we can go to do a mock-up of a bike? I am going to build a rat for my oldest daughter...I've already picked up a white and pink Electra saddle....and some pink grips but....I want to do a crazy pink, white and flat black paint job! The bike is a '55 American that I had tore down before I knew that bikes are only original once! :? Anyway....I want to paint the forks white with a slash of pink going across the head tube and top of the forks, then flat black and pink chainguard, flat black slashing across the top tube and lower seat post and then white near the top of the seat post....I want it to be a tri-tone paintjob! 8)

RatRod, I just got an idea....can you post like an attachment of a blank Schwinn Bike...then we cound just print it out and take colored pencils to it and mock-up our designs???

just copy an image from the schwinn site and change it in paint, thats what i do

cruiser3.jpg

w fenders / whitewals

ssx.jpg

plainjane

alloydx.jpg

plainjane w fenders and less monsterous chainguard

alloyss.jpg

plainjane w whitewalls

Here try this. i designed it in adobe illustrator. i have different parts i can swap out, and experment with colors all in a few seconds. if i was a programmer i could whip somthing up that everyone could use, but im not.

Heres your Basic cruiser:
Cruiser.jpg

here are some made from my 3d models
Indian template and his bicycle twin
BoardtrackracersTemplate.jpg

Custom cruiser template
CustomcruiserTemplate.jpg

CCM Legacy template
CCMLegacyTemplate.jpg

Nothing beats a REAL mockup though!!!!
Slap it together, sit down (with a beer), and stare at it.

Back