Del Sol Goodwill Score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Scored this Del Sol Shoreliner at the local Goodwill for $16. Yes, it's ugly. Buuut.. It's got springer forks, nice cruiser bars, bow pedals, a decent spring seat, and a Nexus 3 speed coaster hub. The hub is going straight to my Dyno Glide Deluxe, the pedals to my Western Flyer Guinness build, and the rest is going into the project pile. Just gotta figure out the best way to strip the pink paint off the wheels!

NICE FIND ! , never anything like that at Goodwill here, in fact I htink I've seen one bike there ever....
CONGRATS !

It's so nice that the Goodwill people have no clue what a springer fork or bow pedals are! Major parts score for cheap cheap cheap. I'd check back at the Goodwill store once a week. Gary

It's so nice that the Goodwill people have no clue what a springer fork or bow pedals are! Major parts score for cheap cheap cheap. I'd check back at the Goodwill store once a week. Gary
Nice score I love finding parts bikes cheap at thrift stores. Alot of places don't have a clue, the thrift store I go to every week often sales higher end bikes right next to WM bikes, to them if the tires are aired up and its clean it sales for more.

Anybody that live someplace where thrift stores have bikes are lucky.

Here the thrift stores put bikes on there online store because they can get more from them.

Back