Dallas,http://www.fleetwoodskitkat.com/

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.fleetwoodskitkat.com/
Different idea. Looks like fun. I actualy met this guy at a yard sale at his house before he started this and didn't think much of it. Looks like it might be catching on. Plus it's a regular ride. That's cool.
Oh yeah, way cool bikes. I'm going to try and go by this weekend to say hey.

Dallas ride next Sunday 5pm until ? Starts at the store.
** He has got loads of tires and painted rims**

I have a price list at home. I'll have to put some online tonight or tomorrow.

Ok Sunday even ride at 5pm. Or is it 8pm Dang it. I'll get back to ya.

The ride is at 5pm. Youhave to reserve a bike and it's first come first serve. I called and reserved mine. I'll be in the the black ratrod shirt/cowboy hat.
J

All right. Plan is on. By the way you can ride your own bike. No biggy.

Ride was great. Went down the Katy trail, got some food. It turned out to be not as hot as I expected. Rode a nice bike. Very fitting a flat black felt with everything blacked out, leather grips, regular black tires and a big soft seat.

People stare at the group as your riding all these bikes that look like they are from years past. Some smile, some laugh when you ring your bell at them. Most people can't get over pink and green tires. How often do you see bikes with lime green tires?

Next weeks agenda is a Michael Jackson tribute ride. Friday night 8pm - till? Deck yourself out in something MJ related. Bring music if you can, be prepaired to make some noise. If you want to go, and need a bike, be sure to e-mail or call ahead. You can ride your own bike. I'd like to see some of the ratrod gang there now and then.

Hey,Texas Hombre's it just so happens that your on our route to austin and then we pass you again going home... maybe we can make one of the sunday rides
when were on our way home!!! will be in october tho!!

my buddy and I plan on bringin some old bikes and doin this ride next Sunday. Was wonderin if any fellow rat rodders were doin these rides still? I will call and check for specifics. have a great one

I'm gonna give it a break this Sunday. Two in a row a little much on the new knee's.

Latest posts

Back