Dallas area RatRide.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's it. I'm going to set a date for a ride. I'm going to show up. Im hoping that I don't show up alone and look foolish. I'll have a time and place by the 19th. It will probobly be a Saturday afternoon , evening. Probobly close to a park where we can let the kidos play and maybe BBQ. I'm thinkin White Rock Lake area. Ofcourse, living in Texas it will be weather dependent.

Yeah or Neah for the Ride

Maaaaannn! i work on Saturdays. i would love to meet some of the guys from this forum but i don't get off until 7pm on the 19th. please get some good pics. i'll be there is spirit if nothing else.

In response to your quote. Probobly so...(the being wrong thing)

I should get my new work schedual this monday. Then we can hammer something out.... 8)

Anyone interested in a BBQ/ride in Sherman?

Man, I live in Frisco and I know another member on the board here who lives real close to me in Frisco too. I'm sure he would be up to putting something together. Thanks to the Bicycle Exchange and my way to cool wife I'll have a GT Roadster by the end of this week. I would like to meet some of the DFW folks from the board.

hey jermyster what cross streets in frisco do you live. I am right here in Little Elm just a short drive. 8) 8)

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let those of you who don't know, Frisco is having a chunk your junk day this saturday in IKEA parking lot. It may be an chance to get some fresh finds, I want to try and scavange a bit but my day is full of kids activities.. so we'll see if I can get away. Hopefully others may be able to get in on this if I don't . I tried to check out the Colony's spring clean up a few weeks ago but was to busy and missed out, as a neighbor mentioned seeing more then a few bicycles and even those mini motorcycles from the 70's (if anyone was interested).

Any way just wanted to pass this along, sorry if I hijacked the thread a little bit, but this could develop into a ride couldn't it? a kind of fresh find ride?

M

Yes that could turn into a ride. Wouldnt you know it I have to work all day this Saturday..UGH!!! I so would want to go to something like that. Don't worry about the hijack thing. We are easy here. Why don't you put a post and invite some people to it. You might want to get their first though... :wink:

So far a conversation. My work hours changed. And now they have changed again so I have some free time on the weekend.

So like in "field of dreams", If I plan it will they "ya'll" come?

Sound Off please. What weekend day is better, what time, what place?

Steve throw your two cents in since your the pro at this.....

JT

Ha Ha...I'm a pro at changin' diapers. :wink:

I usually don't do the usual cruises around town since I'm not in to bar hoppin'.

As a matter of fact, I've never been to any kind of organized bike ride. :oops:

Saturday, day or evening, would be best for me...weeknights would be iffy, depending on time, Sunday afternoons might work depending on time, Wednesdays are out for me.

Just riding around White Rock Lake on an afternoon would be cool if you got enough bikes together.

I wasn't thinking of any bar hoping. Hope no one had their hopes up for that. It's got to be kid friendly for me. Probably involve a place to eat. That's cheep to reasonable. Plus I'm all about the flatness right now....

Please throw out suggestions on where to ride.
ie, white rock lake
katy trail.
etc.
JT

Back